Marketing & Project Coordinator
Hovingh & Partners is looking for an ambitious part-time digital marketer who will be driving our digital marketing strategy & implementation
About Hovingh & Partners
We help people and organizations to achieve exceptional sales and negotiation results. With a strong emphasis on understanding personality styles and management coaching. Based on the world's most effective methods, explained by experienced consultants, we achieve measurable growth and substantially improved profits.
The main reason so many international companies choose to work with us is that we are a boutique international sales and negotiation consultancy: large enough to implement globally and small enough to truly tailor to each local culture and situation.
We have trained and coached sellers, purchasers, negotiators, and managers in more than 64 countries. On average 80% of our business are global or European projects where local culture and cooperation are required with the highest standards. We’ve for example rolled out a highly-tailored program for 300 salespeople adapted to 7 regions, 44 countries, and 6 languages for a company in the animal feed industry with e-learning and business cases tailored to each group’s real-life situation.
About your role
The Digital Marketer at Hovingh & Partners would combine the following roles and responsibilities:
- Management of supporting systems and software tools (a.o. Hubspot, Zoom, Google suite, e-learning, SurveyMonkey);
- Lead generation campaign management & implementation;
- Content writing for campaigns, Linkedin and website;
- Organization of (digital) customer events;
- Writing high-quality content and promoting it;
- Pivoting ideas and testing them;
- Running web tests (A/B, 5-second test and etc.);
- Setting up and reaching marketing/growth KPIs;
- Setting up tracking systems for online marketing activities;
- Working on UX/UI optimization of the website & training platform;
- Analyzing (web) data and optimizing the website based on it;
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation –Retention – Referral - Revenue);
- Building, optimizing, and automating the growth processes;
- Manage social media accounts & content calendar;
- Running email campaigns & managing email funneling.
- VWO and HBO, Bachelor's degree (Business Management, Computer Science, Software Engineering);
- Digital marketing communication;
- Growth and data-oriented mindset;
- Living in the Netherlands;
- Great communication skills;
- Fluency in English and Dutch;
- Adobe Indesign;
- (+3 years) Digital marketing and project management experience;
- Growth hacking knowledge & experience;
- Certificates are a plus: Growth Tribe, Rockboost, Growth Hackers Society, GA, etc.
- Strong copywriting skills;
- Experience with growth hacking tools such as Optimizely, HubSpot, Zapier, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Zoom, Google suite, e-learning, SurveyMonkey Google/FB/LinkedIn ads, Ahrefs, Usability Hub;
- UX/UI & visual design basic knowledge/experience is a plus;
- Being able to plan & run lead generation campaigns;
- Email marketing experience;
- Flexible mindset: no 9-5 mentality;
- A self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- High sense of responsibility.
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive salary;
- A laptop to do your magic;
- Travel allowance;
- 25 paid holidays;
- We're a remote-first company, but our HQ is located in a great part of Amsterdam where we try to gather once a week to work together and contribute to our fun culture;
- Professional and personal development: you can build your career starting from this role within the marketing department;
- Freedom: take ownership, generate ideas, and implement them: learn from your mistakes and improve
Want to apply?
If you believe you're the right fit for the job, please apply! You can apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a link to your Linkedin profile or your CV.
Not sure yet? Get more information & inspiration on our website: https://hovingh.eu/, or go to LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/hovingh-&-partners/.